One Heck of A BLOG
serious health & fitness hacks at your disposal!
Happiness Chemicals and how to hack them.
- Dopamine — (The Reward Chemical)
*Complete a task
*Doing self-care activities
*Eating good food.
*Celebrating little wins.
- Oxytocin — (The Love Hormone)
*Playing with a dog
*Playing with a baby
*Hugging your family
- Serotonin- (The Mood Stabilizer)
- Endorphin- (The Pain Killer)
*Watch a comedy movie
Strength & Wisdom from my personal experience
- Physical Toughness/Strength- Hit your daily hypertrophy/Strength workout. Proper nutrition to fuel & lean muscle growth.
- Mental Toughness- Twenty to Thirty-minute meditation to get a hold of your mind & Sharpen your priorities. Commit scriptures to memory, state them constantly. read books of power, implement them.
- Emotional Toughness- Pay attention to the quality of your emotions. Throughout your day, use a journal. Rather than complaining seek the reasoning behind negative emotions & address that head-on.
- Spiritual Toughness- Read proverbs every day, the words will take root & give you a new level of maturity through wisdom.
Diet Nuggets for Men
Avoid refined & processed foods
Brown Rice & Wheat
Avoid anything that contains estrogen/maida
Jain Secrets to a Better Life
- Support Community
- Timely & vegetarian food
- Value Money
- Business Mindset
Important Ayurvedic Supplements
Tea Substitute — Arjuna tea, Tulsi tea, Hot water, chocolate drink
Eat-in between sunrise & sunset. Sun helps in digestion
Only milk should be consumed after sunset.
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince & dinner like a pauper.
Breakfast — Medium, Lunch- Heavy, Dinner- Light.
Sattvik Foods- Fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, fresh desi cow dairy. whole grains, legumes.
Sattvik foods are seasonal, local, fresh, tasty.
Listen to your body while eating or drinking.
Ushapaan — Drink water the first thing in the morning to clean toxins from the body. Upon waking up drink 1-liter water.
Healing with elements (Reconnect with Nature)
Fire- Light a lamp every day during sunset. Be under the sun, sit in front of a bonfire. Trataka.
Earth- Use gandha on the head, eat fresh food, avoid processed food, walk barefoot on mud, start gardening, spend time with nature.
Air- Light, and incense at home, spend time outdoors, deep breathing, pranayama 15 minutes, meditation.
Water- Keep hydrated, wash face, drink water with gratitude.
Space- Flower offering on Thursdays, Listen to music (Instrumental)